Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The European Covid certificate presenting a complete vaccination schedule of more than 7 days,
Proof of a negative RT-PCR or antigen test of less than 24 hours,
The result of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to the recovery from Covid-19, dating from more than 15 days and less than 6 months.
Without presenting one of these documents, we will not be able to welcome you to our establishment.
Auberge de Jeunesse Hi Paris Le D'Artagnan is a proud member of Hostelling International worldwide network.
We provides 24-hour access, self-catering kitchen, free Wi-Fi, Internet access, laundry, luggage room and lockers, TV lounge, games room, meeting rooms, a 100 seats amphitheatre and a quiet reading room.
In addition to its pleasant location and wealth of facilities and services, you can have a free buffet-breakfast restaurant from 7am to 10am before exploring the authentic Parisian neighbourhood of Montreuil, Buttes Chaumont, MÃ©nilmontant visiting the heart of Paris, or embarking to the discovery of Chateau de Versailles.
During your stay, spend friendly moments with travellers coming from all over the world while enjoying drinks from the underground 'Dock Side Bar' where local musicians are performing twice a month. Lively 'Afters', evening with DJ and Guest star are also regularly organised. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Key Card Toegang
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Speelruimte voor kinderen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Handdoeken te huur
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>