Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our hostel is located downtown Magog, a very charming city of the province of Quebec. Our hostel is located in an outdoor paradise. It is the spot for nature and adventure lovers. You can enjoy the memphremagog lake, the beaches, the mountains like the mont Orford ski resort, the vineyard, the bars and more. There are a lot of things to do around for all tastes and all year round.
We have several types of accommodation options, both shared and private, in order to satisfy and fulfill the needs and wishes of our guests and travellers. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers will be able to enjoy the very best of our services and facilities.
Auberge Jeunesse Magog-Orford Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 14.97%
We have two taxes in the province of Qc (the TPS 5% and the TVQ 9.975%)
The reception service is open from 07.30 to 22.00 (in Winter season the reception service closes at 21.00)
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age unless they are accompanied by their parents or legal guardian.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
We are closely monitoring the Public Health of Quebec and the CNESST statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. On a daily basis, our hostel are working to ensure that she meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotel's health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Please stay home if you are sick with COVID-19 or think you might have COVID-19. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>