Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Then ASUKA GUEST HOUSE is the place to come to.
We are located in Asuka village in the center of Nara prefecture, about 40 minutes by train from Nara city.
Kyoto and Osaka can be reached in about an hour from Kashiharajingu-mae, the nearest train station.
Asuka thrived as a central city in the 6th century so there are many historical sites to visit. Beside its historical importance you can also enjoy the unspoiled rural scenery of the farming village it is today.
Unlike big cities, Asuka still boasts the traditional Japanese satoyama landscape where people and nature coexist harmoniously.
As Asuka lies in the center of Nara prefecture it is located conveniently for sightseeing in Nara city, Sakurai and Yoshino lying further to the south. Koya-san can also be reached in about two hours by train.
Kansai International Airport is one hour away by limousine bus from Yamato Yagi station, 10 minutes from Kashiharajingu-mae.
***Property Policies and Conditions***
2)Dinner is available (from 1000 JPY). Please make a reservation at the email address below.
3)1 day advance notice for free cancellation.
4)Cash payment only upon arrival. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>