Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Ao Nang Third Place offers an amazing oasis not far from the bustling center of Ao Nang, Quiet atmosphere, perfect to detach and get some rest. The yoga studio attached, is also a great value added.
Like we 'care' for you - We care for our 'Planet'
Our standard is to change your towels and bed linen every 3 days, and again after check out.
Thank you for helping us to conserve water and save the environment.
Terms & Conditions
1. The reception desk is open from 8:00 to 20:00 checking-in later than such time, Kindly notice us in advance.
2. Check in time between 14:00 - 20:00hrs and Check out time is at 11:00hrs. - Please communicate check in time with us prior to arrival.
3. Payment upon arrival by THB cash or credit card - Extra 3% bank surcharge is applied when using credit card (Rates are charged in Thai Baht currency)
4. Only accepts bookings for those of 18 years of age or over. No extra bed provided.
5. Room cleaning service will be provided during 12:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m. daily - Your bed sheet will be changed after a minimum of 3 nights.
6. Due to the rules and regulations, visitors are prohibited from entering the guest area. Bring in an additional guest and/or Joiner, other than the prior registration will be fined.
7. Smoking is not permitted within the premises. Smoking area is provided.
8. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>