Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
For everyone who likes to be physically active in summer, Viehhofen offers a diverse program. The focus is on the nature around the place. The village offers the perfect conditions for a wide variety of activities. It doesn't matter whether you enjoy the mountains while hiking or explore them on a mountain bike. The selection is so large that there is something for everyone. So you're sure to find the perfect activities for you. Winter in the Salzburger Land will enchant you.
⦁ 408 km of hiking trails ⦁ 6 mountain railways ⦁ 400 km of bike routes ⦁ Endless possibilities ⦁ 408 km of slopes ⦁ 121 lifts ⦁ 3 regions ⦁ Free shuttle service
Alpengasthof Stiegernigg Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy for Standard rate bookings: 14 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay. There is no cancellation policy for Non-Refundable rate bookings, which means that the property is authorized to charge the full amount directly to the customer's credit card after the booking has been made.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Reception hours from 10:00 to 22:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hotel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast included in the price.
No curfew. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>