Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We have cancellation policy. We charge 30% of the booking fee for no-show and reduction in numbers of nights to the guest's credit card.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Almaty Backpackers is set in what one Hostelworld reviewer calls a 'new, clean and secure ' with a convenient location. Many of our guests say they 'would stay again and again' in this hostel when in Almaty. The 'knowledgeable', 'friendly and helpful’ staff are praised for helping 'when it came to planning travel not only in Kazakhstan, but also in Kyrgyzstan! ‘. I believe that this is the best hostel for backpackers to Almaty.
If you want to relax in a green garden and experience nice atmosphere Almaty Backpackers is the ideal place for you! We aim to welcome you, advise you and keep you safe so you can enjoy all the marvels of this city. Our hostel features:
HOT breakfast is included
free baggage storage
fully equipped guest kitchen
Whether you're a backpacker or a budget traveler, you will enjoy our hostel. Clean and comfy rooms combined with our great service and location will be one of the most unique experiences you will have in one of the biggest city in Central Asia - Almaty.
It is easy to forget when you stay at Almaty Backpackers that there is a one of the active city of Central Asia just outside waiting for you! We are close to two main roads in Almaty - Dostyk and Al-Farabi so you can be in any of Almaty's sights and nightlife within minutes! Or you may walk to the Kok-tobe park, Republican Square and former President White House, which are 10-15 min. away from the hostel.
We also offer tours and excursions in Almaty and outside of the city to Charyn, Big Almaty Lake, Turgen, Issyk, Altyn Emel National Park and Issyk-Kul, Kyrgyzstan. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Warme Douches
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
1ste, Land Kazakhstan
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>