Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Al-Yakhour Hostel located in a central area which means, first: The beach is just 10 minutes away from the bus station right in front of the hostel. Second: there are dozens of restaurants, cafes, and bars in walking-distance from the hostel, also the popular Masada Street’s bars are just 10 minutes away. Third: The Mount Carmel and the Haifa Bay are famous sights of natural beauty, with many hiking trails around the mountain.
Al-Yakhour Hostel includes different kinds of rooms, which all of them are air-conditioned and also have a free Wi-Fi. You can find in our hostel dorm rooms which contain 6, 7 , 8 beds, we have a private room which can be suitable for small families or a couple, you also can choose one of two private apartments in our hostel.
Al Yakhour Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Israeli citizens or any other guest that can't show his/her passport need to pay VAT as per Israeli law.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>