Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
You'll relax, enjoy, and feel love it with Phuket Culture.
Ai Phuket Hostel is located in the city center of Phuket Old Town area.
Easy to discover Tales of Charming Old Town of Phuket.
We offers air-conditioned Private rooms and Dormitory rooms.
Enjoy common area with TV/DVD, Relax area, Balcony with small garden and Kitchen.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hostel.
We provides accessibility to important town facilities.
With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access.
Opposite of Local Food Center and Mini Mart.
Nearby Thai Food Restaurant, cafe and shophouse..
3-minute walk to Sunday Night Market and Thalang Road (Old Road)
5-minute walk to Local Bus to the beach and fresh market
5-minute walk to weekday Night market and shopping mall
10-minute walk to Bus Terminal (Airport bus stop)
10-minute ride to Rassada Pier (Ferry depart to Phi Phi Island)
30-minute ride to Patong Beach
40-minute ride to Phuket International Airport.
The ambiance of Ai Phuket Hostel is reflected in every guestroom. non smoking rooms, air conditioning,
seating area, shared bathroom are just some of the facilities that can be found throughout the hostel.
Besides, the hostel 's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay.
Discover an engaging blend of professional service and a wide array of features at Ai Phuket Hostel.
The hostel features a tour desk, which organise excursion to tourist attractions.
A laundry service, as well as motorbike for rent are available. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>