Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The hostel offers inexpensive twin/double as well as shared accommodation (29 beds in total).
Additionally, we are the only hostel in Poland to offer a hammock to sleep in!
Each room was designed and inspired by a different theme: mountains (a room with a fireplace), ocean, countryside, forest and orient, scandinavian or french. Rooms as well as common areas in the hostel are decorated with pictures taken by travelers, as well as with drawings and accessories from all over the world.
Guests have access to kitchen, dining room, terrace, garden as well as to our travellers' corner.
The terrace, located on the 3rd floor, offers a pretty view of Warsaw's parks and the National Stadium.
Hostel management and employees believe in inexpensive and active travelling style: therefore, we also offer courses on how to travel cheap, workshops on travel and urban photography run by qualified photographers, guided tours with a licensed guide in and around Warsaw as well as a quick course of the Polish language, including tastings of traditional Polish cuisine.
Facilities and services available at the hostel:
Hammock to relax in
Free luggage storage
Fully equipped and furnished kitchen (with available recipes from all over the world!)
Free coffee, tea and water available 24/7
Fridge with ice cubes maker and filtered chilled water
Dining & resting corners
4 shared bathrooms (including 3 showers, 2 baths, a bidet, a toilet)
Free Wi-Fi in the common area
Terrace for guests
Small Library (leave one and take one)
Possibility to hire a licensed guide
Assistance in planning trips in Poland and Europe
Upon arrival: information on current events in the city
Maps of Warsaw and Mazovia as well as a variety of other brochures
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
Check In: 2.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash or debit or credit card.
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>