Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Closest restaurant Marius is 50 m. Local bus goes to Kotor once per hour (1 Eur/ticket) and stops near the house. Exactlly address is Prcanj 208.
For more comfortable stay we offer extra paid: laundry, rent a bike, rent a car, rent a kayak, speed boat excursions, airport transfers and excursions.
Adriatic guest house has: 3 private twin rooms and 1 double room with sea view and own balcony with plastic chairs and small table, wardrobe, night table, lamp and fan. Rooms are provided with fridge and safe. All this rooms has private bathroom inside. Its provided linen and towels.
We also have 3 private twin rooms with mountain view with wardrobe, night table and fan. Its provided linen and towels. Private bathroom for each room, on the hall.
Kitchen is shared and equipped with necessary things (big fridge with freezer, toaster, microwave, kettle ). Please have a look at whole floor plan. Free WiFi is provided. There is big balcony with sea view.
Adriatic Guesthouse 15 m sea Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 - 23:00 strictly
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Smoking is allowed in rooms but using balcony is preferred.
Kitchen is shared so please clean it after using.
Prices does not include touristic tax.
No curfew. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>