Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Accommodation Drasko offer rooms with private and shared bathroom.
Rooms with private bathrooma are on first floor,and have balcony with sea and town view. Rooms with shared bathroom are in ground floor,habe access to shared terrace with sea and town view,they have garden terrace. All rooms have access to communal kitchen where you can find patotes,garlic,onion,oil,tee,cooffe,some cookies...
Catamaran is300 m away,bus station is 100 m away.Town beach is 200 m away.Restorans and bars are withim 150m.
The nearest airports are in Dubrovnik and Split. In high summer seasson you have many options with catamarans or buses to go to Split/Dubrovnik.
Also you can ask me what you need to know and I will be glad to answer you.
Our place is about 100 metres from the bus station and 200 metres from the old town port. It is in the vicinity of the old town and it takes you about 3 minutes to reach the town beach. In the centre of Korčula there are many bars, restaurants, bakeries, shops, rental agencies where you can rent a car, a scooter, a bike, a boat or travel agencies where you can book some of the excursions they offer. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>