Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Located literally two steps from the magnificent Duomo practically the symbol of Florence and four steps from the Galleria dell' Accademia which houses the David of Michelangelo, landmark of the Florentine renaissance.
The Academy Hostel offers rooms and dormitories, all with free bed linen, blankets and towels.
Each bed in the Academy’s dormitories has a locker. The rooms have either a shared or private bathroom, and guests are provided with a portable lamp.
Academy Hostel Conditions & Policies :
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
We began a series of renovation at the hostel and reception will run on limited hours usually from 10 AM till 5 PM,
this means that the guest should contact the hostel to arrange the check-in.
If you are arriving after 6 PM you need to arrange a private check-in that will have an extra cost of 5€ per check-in.
If you are arriving after 10 PM you need to arrange a private check-in that will have an extra cost of 10€ per check-in.
It will not be possible to check-in after midnight.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
The property may pre-authorise the card
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3 EUR per person per night -CASH ONLY
Maximum stay is 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>