Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Paid Breakfast is served between 08:00 A.M - 09:30 A.M in the common dining room. Meals can be ordered from outside restaurants as per their food menu price & delivery charge. Delivery time is 01:00 - 01:30 hour. Last order for delivery is taken at 09:30 PM.
Guest rooms are clean, spacious & sunny with open-able windows and are equipped with desk, lockable wardrobe with drawers & attached balcony/terrace. All rooms have a clean bathroom with wall mounted/hand shower, shower curtain, hot water geyser, modern toilet with western seat & bidet.
All rooms come with fresh bed linen, fresh bath towels, quilts & blankets, toilet paper roll, bathing bar, shampoo and liquid hand soap. Bed linen/bath towels are changed after every 4 nights.
Taxis can be arranged for sightseeing. We also help with booking tickets (Bus/Train/Air) & offer currency exchange.
We have a sun deck, mediation room, WiFi lounge and a well-kept garden at home. You can also use the dining room, the fridge for stocking food, fruits or drinks & water filter for purified drinking water. The WiFi lounge is open from 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Hi-Speed Wi-Fi is also available in the private rooms free of charge.
Main area attractions include The Nyingmapa (Dorje Drak) Tibetan Monastery, Satya Sai Baba Temple (Sarva Dharma Mandir - Temple Of All Faiths), Harihar Udasin Shiv Shakti Mandir (Hindu temple & ashram) and Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Organization for Yoga and Meditation.
Aapo Aap is a private residence where the owners family resides. Top floors are meant for family use while the other floors have accommodation for the guests. It is a drive-in property with ample parking space.
The areas displaying 'Private Area' inside the homestay are off-limits for the guests. Please respect the personal space of their host family.
LGBTQIPA+ friendly accommodation.
Aapo Aap Home Stay Policies:
For all reservations, we require FULL (100 percent) advance payment to confirm your booking with us. Payment details will be sent to the email address provided by you at the time of booking. Payment is to be made within 12 hours of the email receipt else the booking will stand cancelled without any further notice.
Cancellation: The amount paid is fully refundable up to 8 days before the check-in date. Cancellation received up to 7 days before your scheduled arrival is non-refundable. No refund for late arrival, early departure and/or no-show.
A refund takes 7-10 working days to reflect in your original mode of payment. Any Payment/Deposit made on Hostelworld does not reach us and as such we cannot refund the same.
Early Departures/Late Arrivals: No refunds will be given for early departures or for shortening the duration of stay or arriving on a later date.
Check-in time is between 02:00 pm - 10:00 pm (14:00 - 22:00). Check out time is before 12 Noon.
Guests of in-house guests: The private room price mentioned is for 2 persons. Stay by a person(s) [Adults/Children], apart from the one(s) in whose name the original booking was made, would incur an additional charge as per additional room tariff or Rs.500 for extra person, subject to a maximum of 3 persons in a private room on additional payment.
There is a Rs.2000/- per person cash deposit (optional) against the dorm/locker key. You get this back when you return the dorm door/ locker key to us in an undamaged & reusable condition. No deposit required for the private rooms.
Electric room heater is available at an additional charge of Rs.300 per night, per heater. Hot water bottle (bed warmer) is available for Rs.50/- per night.
Please read 'Things to Note' on our Hostelworld page. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>