Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A security Deposit for the first night of each group member is required 2 weeks prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The hotel is located in a quiet residential area in the east of Moscow, 1 km from the highway Schelkovskogo and within walking distance from m. Izmailovskaya. A walk will take about 10-15 minutes or you can drive three stops by bus number 34 or a taxi to stop, I Str. 3. Within 5 minutes walk from the hotel are a variety of shops and cafes. Metro Station Izmailovskaya can be reached in 10 minutes, and the Kursk railway station - 20 minutes.
The building consist 2-3 floors with no elevator. All rooms for non-smokers. Pets are not allowed. Rooms are decorated in a classic style and are equipped with a private bathroom with shower. All rooms have flat-screen TV, an electric kettle, mini fridge and microwave.
Avita 3 Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Rules for Children:
All children under 6 years old using existing bedding stay free of charge.
All children and adults are charged 500 rubles. per person per night for extra beds.
Extra beds are available on request. Need to be confirmed by the hotel for this service.
Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total costs and have to be paid separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed
All rooms are non smoking. Designated Smoking Area equipped on the territory adjacent to the building.
Rules in case early check in:
Up to checkout time and charged in the following order:
- 6 hours before checkout time - hourly pay;
- From 6 to 12 hours before checkout time - payment for half a day (rub./person).
The rules regarding late check-out:
In case of delayed departure the guest and charged in the following order:
- Not more than 6 hours after checkout time - hourly pay;
- From 6 to 12 hours after checkout time - payment for half a day;
- 12 to 24 hours after checkout time - payment for a full day (if not hourly rates).
Additional service costs:
- Of migration registration of foreign citizens - 500 rubles / person. (required on arrival)
- Parking - 150 rub / day parking space
- Laundry - 150 rubles. up to 5 kg.
Transfer is not available. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>