Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Clubs like Central, Fabrique Pub, 305 are near Marmontova street, Vanilla is next to the Poljud Stadion, where Ultra festival was located.
In AI Hostel we provide for our guests breakfast included in a price.
In a living room we have a bar, where You always can order coffee, and at night we have social games, where people hang out, have fun, while ordering drinks from the bar. :) We also provide walking tours through our town, and working together with one small local agency so we can offer our guests a little bit of adventure, such as kayaking, sunset kayaking, hiking tour, rock climbing, cliff jumping, wine tour, bike tour,zip line, rafting, even a posibillity to rent a bike while You are in a hostel, etc.
With all this I want all of my guests get to know my country, and culture, to see all the beauties what I have pleasure to see every day. And while doing it experience a little bit of adventure. ;)
AI hostel Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
24 hours reception.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Non smoking. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>