Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Come and have a relaxed holiday in the middle of Lapland with us!
Organic coffee/tea is available for free in the shared kitchen and lounge area.
Each room at 7 Fells Hostel is individually decorated with second hand furniture and only environmentally friendly cleaning products are used on the premises. All include recycling bins and the apartments have private bathrooms.
The guest rooms are located on the 2nd floor. They have shared toilets in the hallway and shared showers in the annex sauna building, located across the yard. Guests can use a washing machine and communal sauna at a surcharge.
At 7 Fells Hostel, an array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including skiing and hiking.
Guests have access to free parking. Kittilä Airport is 52 km away and Kolari Train Station is within 35 km.
– pet friendly
– friendly but sarcastic
washing machine, sauna, bedlinen & towels, snacks & drinks, airport taxi, safaris.
FREE ORGANIC TEA AND COFFEE
FREE WI-FI IN THE LOUNGE
FREE BOOKS AND MAGAZINES
FREE BIKES IN THE SUMMER
FREE KICK SLEDS IN THE WINTER
MEET NEW PEOPLE Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Linnen niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>