Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Enjoy the cosy ambiance in our lounge, or take advantage of our free high-speed WiFi available throughout the property and surf anywhere within the premises.
Project Ponte 16 Macau is located right at the heart of Ponte 16, resplendent in the colonial architecture of the day, and a hub of diverse cultural influences. We are only a walking distance from restaurants, bars, casinos and endless entertainment.
- Please prepare HKD$500 or equivalent cash deposit per room upon check-in;
- HKD$300 per night for Additional bed (4th&5th FL only), adult, or second kid who\'s over 12 years old;
- Non smoking rooms, HKD$1000 cleaning fee will be applicable otherwise.
-We will hold all reservations until 24:00 on check-in day; in the event of credit card declined, we\'ll hold until 18:00 on check-in day only.
Please note all booking is non-refundable with this property. Full payment is non-refundable in case of any cancellation or change.
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- 24 uren receptie
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
- Geen Avondklok
- Niet Rokers
- Belastingen inbegrepen
Dingen waarmee u rekening moet houden
Check in- 1500 hrs.
Check out- 1200 hrs.
Guests who arrive prior to check-in time may use our facilities or leave their bags with us whilst exploring the city. Likewise, guest with late flight or bus may leave baggage with us at no additional cost.
We will hold all reservations until 24:00 on check-in day; in the event of credit card declined, we'll hold until 18:00 on check-in day only.
2. Children Policy:
-All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
-Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
3. Minimum age Policy:
To check-in at the hotel, guests must have a minimum age of 18 years.
4. Reservation Policies
- All booking is non-refundable. Full payment is non-refundable in case of any cancellation or change.
-Full payment in cash only is required upon check in.
5. No-show Policy:
In case of no-show, the hotel will charge the total price of the reservation.
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>