Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (parent, guardian or authorised guardian for stay).
Groups will be split into the different dorms and rooms we have.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Friday is BBQ day (locally known as a Braai) so come join us for some tasty meat and great people.
Forget everything you once thought or believed about backpacking and join us on a new and unique journey in Cape Town!
33 South Backpackers is a true home away from home and the perfect way to enjoy your stay in Cape Town. We give you a unique backpacker experience filled with adventure combined with the luxury of clean dorms, percale linen, lockers with a safe and more. We're a stones throw away from all the exciting things to do in Cape Town so you don't miss out on any of the action!
Observatory (Affectionately called 'OBS' by it's locals) is the student neighbourhood of Cape Town. It is characterized by cheap beer and good food topped off with an array of artists and musicians that leave you begging for more. It has been compared to Fitzroy in Melbourne, or Palermo in Buenos Aires. There are daily specials available - and you can discover OBS on our FREE WALK TOUR!
At the reception you'll not only find a selection of tours, activities and great music, but also insider-info on the best restaurants, surf spots, music festivals and loads of 'off-the-beaten-track' adventures.
Email home, post your pictures on Facebook and stay on top of business! Free Wireless Internet and a computer in the reception area - free for you to use.
READERS COME DIGEST
33 South is now a Bookcrossing venue - exchange your travel books, and watch their journey around the world through this awesome online tracking system. Our shelves are packed with books brought in from all over the world so you can take time off from all the fun to do some reading!
For news and events, like the 33 South Backpackers Facebook page and follow us on Instagram and Twitter!
We hope to welcome you soon! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>