Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group Booking -Cancellation Policy:
With the written reservation the customer accepts the terms of reservation and cancellation of the Westend City Hostel Ltd. The application is also made for all fellow passengers through the customer who is responsible for their compliance of contract. A guaranteed reservation will only be achieved through a written booking confirmation of the Westend City Hostel Ltd.
Cancellation fee: Part or full cancellation must be in written form and may arrive us AT LEAST 3 months before arrival. If the deadline was not kept the cancellation fee is to be paid per person for all ordered services as listed: at least 3 months before arrival: Free of Charge/ 40% by 3-1 month / 70% by 1 month- 1 week/ 90% within the last week/ 100% of the total price on the date of arrival.
These rules also apply if individual travelers withdraw from a group or are unable to travel without notice!
Additional Terms and Conditions
After your reconfirmation we may ask you for payment.
Hostelworld.com will charge a deposit for group bookings by credit card. The remaining amount can be charged by the property to the guest’s credit card at any time.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld mobiele apps
Boek onderweg met de nieuwe mobiele apps van Hostelworld.