Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All Cancellation has to be in writing and fax back to us.
You must have confirmation letter back from us in writing to get any entitled refunds.
Any cancellation made before stay commencement will result in the forfeiture of
20% of the total deposit.
Any cancellation made within a week of stay commencement will result in the forfeiture of
20% of the total amount payable.
Any cancellation made on stay commencement will result in the forfeiture of
the total amount payable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Prices subject to change from time to time without notice prior to bookings being accepted.
Bookings are transferable with sufficient notice (10 days or more).
All guests must observe the rules and regulations of our Hotels.
It is recommended that guests not leave their valuables or cash in their rooms.
Valuables may be stored in the Hotel safes.
The Hotels are not responsible for theft or lost of guest property
or any injuries caused to guests or friends of guest.
All guests are advised to take out their own personal and travel insurance.
Arrival and Check-out Times
The Hotel Offices are open for check-in from 8:00a.m - 10p.m.
Checkout time is 10a.m on the day of departure.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostelworld mobiele apps
Boek onderweg met de nieuwe mobiele apps van Hostelworld.