Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Mosquito Hostel Krakow cancellation policy is set out to be fair to the client whilst compensating us for lost booking opportunities brought about by your cancellation. The amount we charge the client for making a cancellation is related to the time Mosquito Hostel has to find alternative bookings and the cost of returning the funds. Therefore, to reduce unnecessary cost to both parties, we ask for the client to notify us of a cancellation as early as possible. For regular bookings we ask to be notified no later than 48 hrs. before your scheduled arrival date ( till 00.01 am two days before your arrival).
In case of a group booking cancellation we ask to be notified at least 7 days before your scheduled arrival date, to avoid being charged. In case of a cancellation of a group booking between 7 to 3 days before your arrival date 50% of the overall booking amount will be charged to the clients credit card. In case of a no show or cancellation of a group booking between 3 to 1 complete days before the specified arrival date 100% will be charged. In case of a reduction in the number of people arriving by more than 20 %, we require that the group covers the costs of the beds that are not occupied, depending on the remaining time prior to arrival as per our cancellation policy stated above.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Mosquito Hostel collects 100 Euro damage deposit and a key deposit depending on the quantity of keys. The damage deposit and key deposit must be paid in cash in exchange for the keys to the rooms.
The deposit will be returned in full upon checkout assuming there is no damage to the hostel.
We will charge for any major damage to our properties or the breakage of any significant items during your visit. Charges will be made in a fair manner in regards to the damage made or to replace the broken objects.
A Group is required to send us a credit card CVV code right after making the reservation. Other wise the reservation will be canceled.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
No stag / bachelor / hen parties !!
Starting April we accept only groups for more then 6 people are not accepted. If you book more then 6 people with different bookings we have a right to refuse to check you in and you will be charged for the 1st night of accomodation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostelworld mobiele apps
Boek onderweg met de nieuwe mobiele apps van Hostelworld.