Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any change or cancellation shall be noticed by e-mail and the following charge will be applied:
Until 30 days before arrival: 10% of the total price from the cancelled reservations.
From 29 until 15 days before arrival:20% of the total price from the cancelled reservations.
From 14 until 7 days before arrival: 40% of the total price from the cancelled reservations.
From 6 until 3 days before arrival:80% of the total price from the cancelled reservations.
From 2 until 0 days before arrival: 100% of the total price from the cancelled reservations.
Modifications to the original reservation will be subject to availability.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A cautionary deposit, consisting of the 5 % of the total payment, has to be paid via bank transfer to the Hostel before arrival for:
Damage which may be caused.
This deposit shall be returned as a single sum to the person responsible for the GROUP after the stay and via bank transfer, when the keys have been returned, and when it has been confirmed that no damage has been caused to the facilities.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostelworld mobiele apps
Boek onderweg met de nieuwe mobiele apps van Hostelworld.