Routebeschrijving naar Holiday Home Pension
Kaart & Route
Holiday Home Pension is located at 37 Americka, the 3rd entrance on the right side of the street from the square - 'Namesti Miru', which means 'Square of Peace'. We are 150m from the metro line 'A' & 100 m from the tram stop - # 4, 10, 16 & 22.
From the AIRPORT (Ruzyne):
1) Our private driver can pick you up on your arrival in the Airport Hall - he will hold sign with your name.Then he drives you directly to our pension. We use either comfortable personal cars or mostly VW van-minibus (up to 8 passengers).It is 18km to the centre. It takes approx. 30-40 minutes. At peak traffic times it can take 15-25 minutes more. We can also provide transfer from the pension to the Airport on your departure.
Price: (total flat fee for 1 journey):
1 - 4 pax: 500 CZK (approx. 20 EUR)
5 - 8 pax: 960 CZK (approx. 39 EUR)
The transportation has to be paid in cash only.
2) CITY BUS + METRO local city bus # 119 (use 32 CZK ticket - coin machines are in the airport hall at the exit doors). The bus stop is in front of the airport building. It will take 15-25 minutes to nearest metro stop - 'Dejvicka', which is on line 'A'.
The 6th stop on this underground line is 'Namesti Miru'. You need a 32 CZK ticket - you can use the same one from the bus if you are not exceeding 90 min. limit - starting time is printed on the ticket.
Standing opposite the church on Namesti Miru - your right hand is aiming to Americká street.
Our pension is the 3rd entrance (4th building) on the right hand side.
From RAILWAY or BUS Stations:
All the stations are located just at metro. Therefore it is easy to get to us.
1) - Praha hl. nadrazi (Main Railway Station ) is on line 'C' - 1 stop to 'Musem', then change platform to line 'A' and it's only 1 stop to 'Namesti Miru'.
2) - Praha Holesovice - on line 'C' - 4 stops to 'Musem', then change platform to line 'A' and it's only 1 stop to 'Namesti Miru'
3)Bus Station - 'Florenc' (the main one) is on line 'C' - it is 2 stops to 'Musem', then change platform to line 'A' only and it's only 1 stop to 'namesti Miru'
* You need an 24,- CZK single ticket from Main Railway Station, Florenc or Holesovice.
Note: The use of highways and freeways in Czech Republic is subject to a fee. The payment of this fee is evidenced by a valid sticker, which you can buy on the boarder or at any petrol station. For short visits you can use 'temporary' stickers. The stickers cost:
a) for 10 days - 310,-CZK (2012)
b) for 1 month - 440,-CZK (2012)
c) for 1 year - 1.500,-CZK (2012)
1. approaching Prague from South East and from South - highway (from Brno D1, E65)
- just cross the bridge over the "Nusle' valley, then turn right on 1st traffic light and follow straight . After 300 m you are entering square = "namesti Miru'.
(at the beginning of the bridge are: high building - hotel "Coryntia Towers' on your right hand side and Congress Centrum on your left hand side)
2. approaching Prague from West - on highway from Pilsen ( D5, E50) - the easiest way for you would be to (merge) get also to highway (D1) from Brno and than follow directions described above. (You may also drive through the city (through suburban Kosire, Smichov a Nove Mesto), but it may be more complicated for you.)
3. approaching Prague from North-West (e.g. Karlovy Vary #6 or E48 or Chomutov #7) - you will be led by the signs to "centrum' through the suburban (Brevnov or Dejvice) and latter you will join the"city vessel highway'- direction to Brno. Passing by Main Railway Station, Opera Theatre and Museum (on you left hand side). Once you drive by Museum, cross following 2 traffic lights and then turn first left (to Rumunska str.). This street will bring you within 400 m to the square - "namesti Miru'.
4. approaching Prague from North (e.g. from Usti n. Labem, Teplice etc. - D8, E55) - this highway brings you to the "city vessel highway'- direction to Brno. Passing by Main Railway Station, Opera Theatre and Museum (on you left hand side). Once you drive by Museum, cross following 2 traffic lights and then turn first left (to Rumunska str.). This street will bring you within 400 m to the square - "namesti Miru'.
5. approaching Prague from East and North East (from Turnov #10, E 65, Podebrady D11, E 67 or Kolin #12) - we recomend you to use the beltway to get to highway from Brno (D1) and then follow according first paragraph above.