Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The booking will be charged in full for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers if received within 1 month, 28 days before arrival date.
Groups of 10 persons, or more and part thereof:
More than 8 weeks (57 days or more) - 20% of total cost per person
8-4 weeks (56-29 days) - 55% of total cost per person
4-0 weeks (28-1 day) - 100% of total cost per person
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full payment must be received at least 4 weeks (28 days) prior to arrival otherwise the booking will be automatically cancelled.
All groups will be required to complete an information sheet with contact details, arrival and departure times, meal requests, special requirements and contact details of the group leader
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
All group requests are subject to availability. Please note that the youth hostel is able to provide catering.
All groups will need to provide full details of the group leader and all youth groups need to ensure that a leader is present at all times.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld mobiele apps
Boek onderweg met de nieuwe mobiele apps van Hostelworld.