Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Rates are per villa, per night for 6 pax. Six guests are included in the cost of each accommodation. Each additional adult will be charged US $30 plus tax per night (children 3 -12 years old, US $10 plus tax per night). There is no charge for children under 3 years old. Children for 3 years old and up are included in rates.
Rates do not include 15% tax and 2% Intur Tax.
Rates are subject to change.
Easter week minimum of 4 nights stay.
Christmas and New Year minimum of 5 nights stay.
Prepayment: Due to Bahia del Sol is a small hotel size prepayment is necessary. A deposit of one night is required at the time of making your reservation and to guarantee the villa space. 6 weeks (40 days) prior to the arrival date at Bahia del Sol, total amount of the reservation needs to be prepaid.
Cancellations made more than 25 days prior to arrival will charge US $100 fee.
Cancellations made within 25 days of arrival will charge a 30% penalty on the TOTAL VALUE of the reservation.
Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival will cost 100% on the total value of the reservations.
No shows will be charged 100% of costs. . No-shows and early departures are considered cancellation.
Some Special Rate reservations are charged immediately and are non-changeable and non-refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Rates do not include breakfast, lunch or dinner, however, if requested in advance we can hire a private cook to prepare you meals in the kitchen of the villa. You just bring the ingredients or you can order in advance that we buy the ingredients here and we can add it to your bill.
We have parking near the homes and security 24 hours a day.
The maid service is available for each villa from 8:00 am to 05:00 pm for 1 single cleaning, but in the period between 12:00 and 01:00 pm, we do not have maid service, but you can ask for it before or after these hours and they will respond in the order that was ordered.
Towels can be washed daily can be changed daily.
Bed linen is changed every 3 days during your stay.
For washing dishes in the kitchen, the maid gives you this service once in the day, and extra dish-washings will be added to your bill at $ 5.00 each time you request it.
The first materials or supplies such as purified water bottle, paper towels, matches and toilet paper are included in the fee for the first time, if you want a second extra bottle of purified water, extra paper towels or extra toilet paper, they will be charged to your bill.
If you want soap, shampoo, conditioner or lotion, you can request extra fluid without any extra charge.
Every refrigerator in each villa is stocked with alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages for the enjoyment of guests for an additional fee not included in the price, which can be added to your bill.
If you want ice or extra drinks you may request them, and is charged to your bill.
We do not currently have any bar-restaurant on the property, but you can call some establishments in San Juan del Sur who deliver packaged food to carry home, or you can request a private cook for your villa in advance.
No pets in the villas or in the pools are allowed.
If in doubt about something we have or not have in the villas please contact us in advance.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
WE ALSO CONSIDER A GROUP 18 PEOPLE TO OFFER A SPECIAL RATE OR GROUP PRICE.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld mobiele apps
Boek onderweg met de nieuwe mobiele apps van Hostelworld.