Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Policies of Payments:
• This information is being handled in a safe line, we do not provide nor transfer personal data to third parties.
o We accept credit card via Paypal. Please contact us for more details.
• The tarifs are quoted in American Dollars to the exchange rate at the date of the transaction.
• All reservations are subject to availability at the time of processing the reservation. The availability cannot be guaranteed until we receive the total payment. We request a maximum of 48 hours for verifications of availability and confirmation.
• The shown tarifs are only been worth the day of their quotation.
• In spite of our best efforts, exists the possibility that there are some prices badly quoted or erroneous information in our data base. There for, we want to assure you that we revise the tariff of each reservation. In case that the correct price is smaller to the quoted amount we will apply the smaller amount. In case that the correct price is greater to the quoted amount, we will communicate with you notifying the correct amount. In the case of erroneous information we Le Gite Del Sol, will do or best to correct this information. We will not be held responsable of indemnifications by disadvantages caused by this error. In that cases you have the option to cancel your reserved service.
Policy of Cancellation:
Reservations of Hotel:
• The reservations cancelled up to 10 days before the date of arrival are subject to a 10% charge from the total of the amount of your reservation.
• The reservations cancelled from 9 to 1 days before the date of arrival are subject to a charge of 1 nights.
• The cancellations done within 24 hours before the date of arrival, or in case of not arriving, will not be reimbursed. Neither will anticipated exit be reimbursed.
Christmas, New Year, Easter and high season:
For the seasons of Christmas, New Year, Easter and high season the cancellation policies are different, if you wish more information on this matter, please contact us by e-mail.
Reservations of Tour & Transportation:
• The reservations cancelled up to 2 days before the date of arrival are subject to a 10% charge from the total of the amount of your reservation.
• The cancellations done within 48 hours before the date of arrival, or in case of not arriving, will not be reimbursed.
If you have any question on this policy, reservations, or the practices of this site, please contact us at:
Le Gite Del Sol
Francisco I. Madero #82, esq. Vicente Guerrero
San Cristóbal De Las Casas, Chiapas. CP 29230
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security deposit of 30% via www.paypal.com
(free to register) at our account:
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostelworld mobiele apps
Boek onderweg met de nieuwe mobiele apps van Hostelworld.